Have you considered what the future of your practice looks like? Are you ready to take the next step towards retirement, or to solely focus on your patients? Partnering with Dimensional Dental could make a lasting positive impact in your practice as well as your community.
As an emerging Dental Support Organization, Dimensional prides itself on providing a best-in-class suite of support services to doctors and patients alike.
- Relieve yourself of attending to administrative duties like staffing and marketing
- Retain your current identity to remain recognizable in the local community
- Dynamic training and continuing education courses available
- Career growth opportunities and transition planning offered
- Experienced leadership team with a common goal to provide legendary patient service
- Flexible funding opportunities with the ability to efficiently establish partnerships
Most importantly, clinical autonomy is yours. We aren’t here to take over, but to simply support you in ways that allow you to maintain control over your clinical methods.
- Solid general dentistry orientation to the practice.
- Doctor wishes to continue to practice for two or more years.
- Single or multi-location dental practices.
- Dental practice has five or more chairs or room to expand.
- Offices located in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and surrounding regions.
Our Business Development team will discuss how we can take your office to the next level together. We will talk about your goals, answer any of your questions, and develop a timeline.
We will gain insight into the financial and operational aspects of your practice and determine a fair value to offer.
A letter of intent will be formally presented to you including what it will take to finalize a stable and secure partnership.
The purchase and any related agreements are finalized as we work along with your advisors.
We will setup agreed upon formats to introduce your team members to the Dimensional Dental team.
- Dimensional is one of the most experienced DSOs in existence today – successfully serving doctors and patients for almost 40 years.
- We take a dentist-led approach combined with a fun, entrepreneurial spirit, and it has served us and our patients very well. Our organization was founded by a single doctor almost 4 decades ago - we’ve been in your shoes and know what it takes to develop a thriving practice.
- Dimensional Dental supported offices retain their name and identity - the legacy you’ve built and reputation you've developed in your community remains intact.
- Over $750,000 in annual collections.
- Minimum of 5 chairs or room to expand.
- A location in an attractive, urban or suburban community.
- Talented, caring and flexible doctors who wish to continue practicing for two or more years.
Fill out the information and we'll contact you shortly.